Thursday, January 24, 2008

Uh...long time no blog :/

Well it's been awhile, opps. The end of last year is all kind-of a blur. I have been sewing quite a bit though. Pictures to come soon, by soon I mean by the end of the day ;) . Today I'm working on a quilt for my Dad I'm piecing the quilt top and also doing some embroidery on it as well. I'm hoping, no I will be done with the quilt top today!

I've been experimenting what I listen to while I'm sewing. Here are the results so far:

Tegan and Sara= YES

Motion City Soundtrack = Yes

Al Green = No I love that man but I was about to fall asleep at the cutting table

Otis Redding = YES

Sufjan Stevens = No again sleepy, but may be a good choice for when I'm painting fabric

SO far this year I've made: 3 Stockings, a purse, a table runner, a crayon bag ( a pattern I made myself), a duck, and I think that's is so far. All of this done in January 2008 I think that's pretty darn good.

OK no back to lunch, and then back to the cutting table

No comments: