Sunday, April 10, 2011

I want a perfect soul...

Ahh one of the most perfect Radiohead songs by far is "Creep" I find the lyrics astounding. Every time I listen to it I find something new in the lyrics that I love. Today it's "I want a perfect soul" and what does that mean? For me it means I live each day to the fullest, I pour out my heart in all areas of my life. This makes for a very full heart, that can often be wrought with a lot of sadness, melancholy, and just down and out emotion. However it makes all the good times so much sweeter, the world looks so much more beautiful, and those good emotions so fucking fantastic. I am alive, and my soul I think is damn near perfect. Live...breath...love...out loud!

On the other hand I have no idea what the hell I'm doing here, and I at times can be a creep, and for sure a weirdo. Also I really don't think I belong here, but here is where I am so I need to make the best of it until it's done.

No comments: