Monday, February 15, 2010

Here's a quiz I took this morning. It was pretty fun and I like the results. I've been feeling more tethered to the earth recently.
Your rainbow is shaded red and brown.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

I don't know exactly why, rocks, trees, and my surroundings have kept me quite interested recently. It snowed yesterday and I already want it to be nice outside, I have this drive to go to the park and climb trees.  It could be my new shoes. Dan got me a pair for Valentine's Day and I absolutely love them. Since I am at home most of my days I do run around barefoot quite often. These shoes are the next best thing! I know they look silly but they feel wonderful on your foot. I wore them to the gym yesterday and it was so much more pleasant than wearing my athletic shoes!

No comments: