Monday, June 14, 2010

Rage Against The Machine

I don't know what it is, but Rage always makes me more productive. I've vacuumed, made a weekly to do list, ripped 4 CD's to my hard drive, and still have a good amount of energy. I think it may be because when I was in high school almost every morning getting ready I would put on my Rage Against the Machine tape cassette, does that date me or what!? So subliminally I think it's ingrained in my brain wiring to associate Rage with waking up and getting to work.This makes me want to do some research for the next week first thing when I get up I'll play RATM and see if I'm more productive. Well and along with this productivity of course I want to make some kind of social change as well :)  Here's my all time favorite Rage song ENJOY!

No comments: